We’re so glad that you are considering applying for admissions to Calumet Christian School. If you are looking for more information or to schedule a tour, please fill out the inquiry form here.
Before proceeding, we highly recommend that you read through the 2019-20 Parent-Student Handbook. A new update will be coming out later this spring for the 2020-21 school year.
Forms can be filled out in our online enrollment portal here. The online portal will open to “New to CCS” families on March 1.
Below is a list of 2020-21 documents that you will need to fill-out and return if you prefer the paper versions. Please read the instructions next to each document before completing.
- Family Application (1 Per Family)
- Parent Agreement Form (1 Per Family)
- Pastoral Recommendation Form (1 Per Family, recommended)
- Home Language Survey (1 Per Family, required by State)
- Financial Re-Enrollment Agreement (1 Per Returning Family)
- Financial New Enrollment Agreement (1 Per New Family)
- Student Application (1 Per Student)
- Student Agreement Form (Required for 7th-12th grade students)
- Emergency Information (1 Per Student)
- Student Health Record (1 Per Student)
- Updated Immunization Records, or
- Religious Exemption from Immunizations
- G-Suite for Education Consent Form (1 Per Student)
- For Indiana Choice Scholarship (voucher) families:
- A copy of the front page of the most recent 1040, and
- Household Summary Form (if dependents or income do not match 1040).